|Can you make a difference?...
Making An Investment
Your investment will provide consistent support toward fulfilling the vision of restored lives, communities and relationships.
Our stewardship policy:
We take seriously our responsibility to you, our investor and patron, to those counting on our help to transform lives/rebuild relationships, and to God to be wise stewards of the funds entrusted to us.
- Donate by Credit Card or Paypal
- Mail checks or other to:
Boaz and Ruth, Inc.
P. O. Box 6129
Richmond, VA 23222
- Commit to donate monthly by completing this form.
- Give through the by assigning your contribution to Boaz & Ruth (code 5017 on your enrollment form). Ask your employer today if your business, government agency or school participates in the United Way campaign.
- State and local government Employees support Boaz & Ruth through the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC)- code 3491
- Federal Employees use CFC code for Boaz & Ruth -code 16046.
- Use your Corporate Matching Gift Program
- Phone or email:
- Give Securities
- Donate Real Estate
- Donate Vehicles
- Donate your gently used home furnishings. To arrange pick-up contact: Cynthia Brown (804) 329-4900 - email@example.com
- Volunteer your time & talent.
- Remember Boaz and Ruth in your PRAYERS.
Want to Know More?
Read our Annual Report to find out how Boaz & Ruth is making a difference in Richmond.
Gifts to Boaz & Ruth, Inc., an IRS 501 (c) (3) organization, are tax deductible as provided by law.
View our audited Financial Statements for the past 5 years:
Boaz & Ruth Wish List
Please consider donating one or a few of the following items to enhance the B&R mission:
- Vacuums - good condition, for use in our stores and transitional houses
- Men's clothing
- Locking file cabinets (all sizes)
- Metal lockers
- Mini twist light bulbs
- Washer & dryer for transitional housing and thrift store
- Office chairs for computer lab
- DVD player
- 6 foot and 8 foot folding tables
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target or BJ's to provide emergency help for community members and food for Connecting events
- Power tools (drill, 7" circular saw, tile cutter, Dremel tool set, nail gun)
- Lawn equipment (edger, weed eater, leaf blower, rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows)
- Flower bulbs for use in front of the transitional houses
- Care Kits for new residents moving into transitional housing (email firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- Furniture, small appliances, dishes for transitional housing and Harvest Thrift Store
Quick Gift Guide ~ What Impact Do You Want to Make?
|Provides one hour of one-on-one life coaching to assist a Trainee with long-term planning and goal achievement.|
||Provides enrollment in a VCU Learning Point classes. Each class is 2 full days. Subjects range from computer skills to grant writing, leadership to marketing. |
||Provides ServSafe food service class and industry certification test for Trainees in Diamond Catering.|
||Provides stable housing for a month for a person coming out of prison. |
|Feeds 150 participants at a Community Connecting Dinner|
||Provides a month of technical support for the Trainee computer lab.|
||Provides a month's full time scholarship for a participant "in training" for a "do over" in his or her life. The 40 to 50 hours a week includes 10 hours of structured classes, paid work in "lifelabs" counseling and life coaching. |
|Support Our Mission . . . Support Our Businesses|